In this week’s episode, I talk with James Schmachtenberger, founder and CEO of Neurohacker Collective.
James went through an inspirational healing journey when he was younger that greatly impacted his entrepreneurial path. He is now a successful serial entrepreneur with a lifelong focus on using business and innovation to effect large-scale change for the benefit of humanity.
In this inspiring episode, we discuss:
• The healing power of kindness in the face of trauma
• Practicing empathy to help yourself and others
• Vitamins and nootropics – what they are, how they help, and the differences between them
• The demonization of alternative medicines based on fear and ignorance
• How the safe use of cannabis could be key to improving people's quality of life
When James was 5 years old, he decided to be vegetarian. At the age of 10, he went door-to-door raising money for Greenpeace. Then, he bought a school close to bankruptcy aged 18.
Throughout his career, he’s created several companies in natural and integrative medicine, written legislation to improve prohibitionary laws, produced award-winning documentaries, and founded some of the top companies in education, cannabis, and human performance.
Find out more about Neurohacker here
Watch James’ Ted Talk about empathy
IF YOU LIKED TODAY’S EPISODE, PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO APPLE PODCAST OR SPOTIFY OR WHEREVER YOU LISTEN TO THE PODCAST. PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO RATE AND REVIEW THE SHOW.
SENDING YOU LOVE, CRINA