Do you love your body?
In this week’s episode, I talk with Andrea Ochoa, a holistic wellbeing coach, and self-love advocate. We talk about the importance of having a relationship with yourself, the problem with chasing quick fixes, and how to practice self-love.
Together, we discussed:
• Issues with the word ‘diet’ and how to break free from this unhealthy cycle
• A mindful eating philosophy that works with our bodies, not against them
• Utilising self-love to cultivate a relationship with our bodies and empower ourselves
• Advice for navigating food labels to avoid consuming toxic chemicals and unhealthy ingredients
• Pressure to conform to societal expectations and breaking free to find peace
Andrea is a former New Yorker who’s worked for Victoria's Secret,L’Oréal, Calvin Klein, and Carolina Herrera.
A natural-born creative with an endless curiosity and ten years of corporate experience in the beauty industry, Andrea shares her journey of learning to love her body.
She opens up about feeling pressure to look a certain way, her take on mindful eating, and her actionable advice on loving yourself.
Nowadays, Andrea lives in Bologna, Italy with her husband, immersing herself in the culture, language, and food after traveling the world for a year and a half.
She’s innovating the self-development and wellness space with a fresh and artistic perspective, turning wellbeing into an approachable and fun lifestyle. She seamlessly integrates her creativity and life experiences to guide people to discover their paths for thriving in life. By infusing a joyful and wholesome approach, she makes the journey easy and fun.
If you want to learn more about Andrea’s work, click here or check her Instagram, @andrea.c.ochoa.
IF YOU LIKED TODAY’S EPISODE, PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO APPLE PODCAST OR SPOTIFY OR WHEREVER YOU LISTEN TO THE PODCAST. PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO RATE AND REVIEW THE SHOW.
SENDING YOU LOVE, CRINA